After some time together if you worry that things aren’t the same or that you want your man to see you in a new light, then we can suggest some tried-and-true ways on how to get him to notice you again or more…
1. Jazz things up. Dress up! It’s not like he doesn’t like the way you look or smell anymore but sometimes a little bit of courageous makeup, a new or funky hairstyle and a confident, new outfit can have his eyes back on you. If you feel you are struggling to get his attention, then dress the part of somebody who wants it, and you will get it.
Remember men respond pretty well to physical appearances. Changing something the way you look or doing something he doesn’t expect will make him notice you. Or simply take your time to pamper yourself to look your best. Do this for a date night. When people are comfortable with each other they tend to evolve the relationship into a sweatpants-only attire.
Looking good or different will get his attention!
2. Spice things up! Maybe you two need a bit of help in the intimacy department, so try to turn things up on the spice meter. If you feel like he’s not that interested anymore, then by all means, try to incorporate something hot and sexy.
Nothing grabs a man’s attention more than his woman trying something new in the bedroom. He will love it, and you will most certainly get and keep his attention!
3. Surprise him whenever possible. Being unpredictable is a characteristic most men enjoy. Even the little surprises, such as a note on the mirror in the morning, can do wonders for a relationship. You need the element of surprise to show him that you are still interested.
A surprise sexy text or a note to tell him to meet you somewhere later can really cause him to wake up a little bit. The little surprises can result in a great rekindling of the romance and that may be all that you need.
Try to think of what makes him happy and then focus on that. When he sees that you are trying, that is going to make him take notice and appreciate you more.
4. Make yourself a little less available. Sad but true, sometimes men need a little challenge. If you feel as though he isn’t as eager or enthusiastic as you are lately, then try taking a step back.
This isn’t to be confused with making him jealous, as that almost always backfires. This is more about making yourself a little less available to make him notice and wonder what is going on.
Sometimes when men are presented with this sort-of challenge, it sends a little shock wave. That may be all that you need for the desired attention factor.
5. Confidence is the keyword! It’s the way that you move and even the way that you hold yourself that exudes confidence. Body language can tell a man a lot, and if you aren’t standing tall, then he may seem less than interested because you aren’t as confident as he’d like.
Men absolutely love confidence, and it’s important that you get in touch with and embrace your own. This isn’t just good for him but for you also as you remember what makes you the person that you are and the person he loves. Show more of it and be proud of it.
Carry yourself as a truly confident and self-assured woman, and he’ll be fast to notice this change. Your new attitude will intrigue him and make you feel better in the process!
6. Be creative in your methods and feel free to go outside of the box. Sometimes just being creative in your approach or your tactics is that little jump-start that he may have needed.
Think outside of the box, and maybe even try to think like him for a great introduction to the person that you are. Create a fun day for just the two of you that incorporates things that he likes, such as a sporting event or a favorite restaurant. Something that you have never done with him or something that you two haven’t done for s long time.
When he sees creativity, attention to detail and a focus on what makes him happy, he will really value you for putting so much effort in it.
Unfortunately men tend to take their women for granted, especially after some years spent together. But if you think outside of the box and create something really special for both of you to enjoy, he can’t help but notice and appreciate that.
7. Get back to basics. Think about the things that attracted you to him and vice versa. Were you a different person when the two of you first got together?
In all honesty, most of us may have been. We become so comfortable in a relationship and tend to stop trying
hard to please each other or make it work in a very responsive way towards each other. We tend to start doing our won things and run different schedules. Getting back to basics, and reinventing your first date might help to remember why you got together in the first place, and that’a a good thing.
Dress up in the outfit you wore when you two first met (I hope you’re still keeping it!). Think back to what made him fall for you, and then focus on that in your approach. Most of us start to resent the characteristics we fall in love when we first meet our partners but even if that’s your case, try to find the suiting elements in those initial attractions.
There’s a big great reason why he fell in love with you too, and if you return to that mindset, then there is reason why he shouldn’t fall in love with you all over again, which is what it’s all about in the end! The beauty of long-term relationship: the ability and comfort to fall in love with the same person again and again…